Get a behind the scenes look at Baldwin Krystyn Sherman Partners, which was recognized by Fortune as a Top 75 Employer in the US for Millennials. Laura Sherman, Founding Partner, will share the process of recruiting a team that consists of 82% millennials. Discover ways to inspire millennial engagement beyond initial hiring and retain your employees.
- First impressions: How do you successfully engage and train an entry-level millennial?
- How to manage the growing cohort of “office nomads”
- Reframing expectations (career path, pace) without squashing the flame
- The key to successful leadership development programs
- What are companies doing to keep young hires engaged? How do you retain?
- Is the idea of working nine-to-five now an out-of-date concept?
- How do you engage and develop leaders in the organizational design process?