Build leaders in a world of wanderers; discover ways to inspire millennial engagement beyond initial hiring and retain your employees.
- First impressions: How do you successfully engage and train an entry-level millennial?
- How to manage the growing cohort of “office nomads”
- Reframing expectations (career path, pace) without squashing the flame
- The key to successful leadership development programs
- What are companies doing to keep young hires engaged? How do you retain?
- Is the idea of working nine-to-five now an out-of-date concept?
- How do you engage and develop leaders in the organizational design process?
Jody Queen-Hubert — Director, Apprenticeship & Career Services, St. John's University
Bryan Falchuk — Head of Claims, Leadership Expert, Hiscox USA
Tony Cañas — Chief Motivator, InsNerds.com
Colin Haupt — Senior Vice President for Employee Engagement, PURE Group of Insurance Companies